Okie Kokie, I've found (and more importantly put money down on) a nice little one bed flat within easy walking distance of work...so panic over, or at least that panic is over...now I can panic about all sorts of different things. Not least my probable difficulties in actually affording anything, don't think I'll be going out ever again...not that that would be the end of the world cos it's a pretty decent space.
For your interest (though I doubt you are interested) I've got one of six flats in a refurbished pub. Reasonably sized kitchen/living room decent double bedroom and a small shower room, all up on the first floor. Rather pleasingly the whole shebang is in an L shape round one side of the building so I've got an absolute load of windows...whether I can actually fit the sofa up the stairs is another matter entirely...and one I'm trying not to think about too much
As I suggested last time out I'm not a 100% sure on whether I'm actually going to have internet in the place so blogging is liable to go somewhat out the window for at least a month or two whilst I move in and sort stuff out. I'll still be checking e-mail and so forth from work so i won't be completely out of the loop.
So if you need somewhere to crash in the west country, you know who to call (not the ghostbusters)
Dave
Thoughts on leaving teaching
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment