Long time no blog, but having finally bothered to get the internet at home it seemed like time to get back in to the saddle. In an attempt to impose clarity and quality I have decided to limit each blog post to a hundred words.
So a mouthful or morsel of blog.
Right, let's recap the rules
1 - 100 hundred words per post - no more - no less
2 - Titles count to the limit
3 - Links and numbers count as one word
Ok, time for the post proper....well perhaps that will have to wait for the next time
Thoughts on leaving teaching
14 years ago

2 comments:
Microsoft Word is very poor at counting. It claims that you have used 102 words.
As it happens I am a trainee accountant and can therefore do whatever I like with numbers
5 = 7
1 + 4 = 23
Black = White
etc
Post a Comment